Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday snuggles

 Today is Sunday. End of the weekend, or beginning of the week, whichever way you see it.
Today Ava went down to her cousin's birthday party for the day with Mimi and papa, and Daddy was up at the lake golfing, so I had a lot of alone time with Violet. In between her naps aka my study time, we got to snuggle, and play just one on one and it made me realize some things about our youngest daughter and my relationship......
 Being silly, pulling her own hair
 Drink break
Even though she is still nursing, our snuggle time is a lot more brief and a lot less often then when she was a wee little one. As much work and as agitating as it can be (when a toddler fights you) during a breathing treatment, they are something I somewhat look forward to. For those 45ish minutes, no matter how much she kicks and rolls and fights me, she has no choice but to lay her head on me, relax and cuddle up to me. (Although this is becoming more and more obsolete during her morning treatments) Usually Andy and I rotate night treatments, not just for convenience, but so we can get some good quality alone time with our baby!
 " Aww mom let me go"
 
Until the other love of our lives returns tonight, and all things quiet end!!!

Princess Ava
 
Since Daddy was away today, he gets the night treatment, well that and I am studying....
 (this is just a short 10 minute break to clear my head, of course)
Back to the books for me! Have a good week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment