Friday, October 5, 2012

Back to school

Happy Friday friends!
Ava teasing Violet

 Joining her in the crib
Now I have two babies
( notice the pile of lovies and animals Ava dragged in with her, they are her continuous entourage)
 
Today is Friday, and while many of you are ending your work week, mine continues.
School started up for me this week, the 3 hour classes twice a week were a breeze.
Today is different.
Today is my first clinical, (first time leaving the girls for an almost 10 hour period) since May.
 
I have REALLY enjoyed the last 5 months being home with them daily.
 Tough biker chick
 Grocery shopping
 Violet with her puppy "Violet"
 
Some of Ava's animals, as she's feeding them lunch.
Pretty accurate
(the dog gets bacon, the bunny a carrot and the kitty has a bowl of milk)
 
We've played, we've laughed, we've gone on mini-explorations and adventures at different parks. Most importantly we've grown together.
 Bouncing
 

 She's learning to get in and bounce by herself
Taking a break
 
 I am learning to give them both that little bit of independence they need, yet still cuddle and comfort them as much as they need, or allow me to.
We have a daily routine that we've vigilantly followed the last 5 months, and now that is getting shaken up!
 
So as I am returning to my role as pupil, I am beginning to wonder if leaving the girls every Friday is going to be harder for me or them?
At the zoo
 
They'll be home with Daddy, and I know they'll be fine....so why is it so hard to leave my babies?
 
 
 Violet ( 5 mos old)
Ava (6 mos old)
 
(This is how I still see them)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, hope today went well. I know, it's rough to leave 'em.

    (Great photos.)

    ReplyDelete