Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Special Day of Love

Way back before our special journey with Violet and the world of Cystic Fibrosis, back before her birth, and Ava's, and even the thought of babies, we were just two people.

We were just Andy and Ellissa. Two people, in love, promising to share the rest of our life together. We had idea what kind of future we'd create.

Then it began with a ring..........
 
and the most beautiful wedding ever took place!
( I may be a tad bit partial)
 
Rehearsal Dinner
Sept 21, 2007
 Coming down the aisle
Our wedding party
Mr & Mrs. O'Leary
 
My brother Daaron, me, my sister Lindsay and my brother Eric
Andy and his brother Todd

Andy and his brother Thomas
 Our party
The reception
Toledo Zoo Nairobi
Our proud parents
 
 Just the two of us
 Personal cakes on each table
Our cake
 
Cake time
 

The beginning of the O'Leary clan
Andy, me and Kylie
 
Happy 5 year Anniversary to my husband! Hoping for at least 50 more!
Thanks for all the memories, and I look forward to many more yet to come!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment